Saturday 1 November 2014

CTMH Stamp of the Month:It's the Little ThingsS1411A Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Denise's Blog, Scrap Stamp Share then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

Today I would like to share with you these cards which feature It's the Little Things stamp set available exclusively throughout November for $27 or for just $5 when you spend $75.

This is a 6x6 card inspired by the card featured in the Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Catalog for this stamp set. It is created using the Seaside Paper Packet, Gold Shimmer Trim and Bamboo, Sorbet, Hollyhock, Pear, Topiary, Lagoon, Crystal Blue and Honey Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads.



This is a card I saw and pinterest and loved so I had to make it myself. It is made by putting a strip of paper over the spot where Congratulations is which makes a mask. You then just stamp over that and remove it when you are finished. To create this card I used Daisy White Cardstock and Thistle, Sweet Leaf, Glacier, Pixie, Canary and Slate Exclusive Inks Pads.  



It's the Little Things is only available until November 31st from your CTMH consultant. I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Wendy Hopper's Blog.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Nice and simple and it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Loretta. I love both of your projects- so colourful and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do beautiful work. The first ones my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous use of colours and this stamp set. I love how bright and fresh you have made these cards. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, sometimes it's the simple ideas that are the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that masked card- I created one similar with another floral stamp set so thanks for the reminder that I can use the SOTM to create this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the masking technique card, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both they look great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job on both cards Loretta. I love the masking technique.

    ReplyDelete